Centralized Scheduling For Outpatient Services:
- Pre-registration allows for the patient on the day of their appointment to report directly to the service area.
- Schedule exams for radiology, nuclear medicine, cardiopulmonary and neurodiagnostics (sleep lab/EEG).
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 6 pm.
- To schedule an outpatient procedure call 785-210-3426.
Walk-Ins Outpatient Services:
- Main Registration Hours: 6:00am-5:00pm
- After Hours Please Go To ER Registration
There are two ER Registration Stations. When coming to the hospital for ER service, let one of the Patient Access staff members know you need to be seen in the ER. They will escort you to the triage room where you will be assessed. After assessment you or your responsible party will speak with a Patient Access Registrar to gather demographic and other information.