| Home Medical Equipment
Program Manager: Terri Wahle, RN
1310 W. Ash
Junction City, KS 66441
GCH Home Medical Equipment is your key to confident and independent living.
Geary Community Hospital's Home Medical Equipment Store is your source for a wide range of home medical equipment and supplies, as well as respiratory services to help you live confidently and independently. The store is located across the street from the hospital at 1310 W. Ash, Junction City.
Our knowledgeable staff can demonstrate the proper use of equipment as well as file your insurance claims (if applicable). We accept Medicare assignment and are a Preferred Provider for TRICARE and many other insurance companies.
Home Medical Equipment is equipped to meet your needs in several different ways. We have general equipment and supplies, home respiratory services, and personal mobility products. Look below for a more detailed listing of the store's supplies.
Equipment and Supplies:
Home respiratory services:
Personal mobility products:
- Aides for daily living
- Bathroom safety items
- Compression stockings
- Hospital beds and mattresses
- Lift chairs
- Orthopedic braces and splints
- Pain control devices-TENS-unit
- Scrubs for health care professionals
- Blood pressure monitors and supplies
- Diabetic testing supplies
- Stethoscopes and accessories
- Certified respiratory therapist on staff
- Home oxygen
- Portable oxygen
- CPAP/BIPAP equipment and supplies
- Suction machines
- Apnea monitor
- Motorized scooters and wheelchairs
- Cains, crutches, walkers, and accessories
- Wheelchairs & accessories
Geary Community Hospital's Home Medical Equipment is open Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 5:00 pm. Emergency Services are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For delivery of your products, check with the store to ensure you are with in the service area. For more information, contact Home Medical Equipment at 785-762-2983.