Geary Rehabilitation & Fitness Center
Justin & Ann Hoover, RPT
104 S. Washington
Junction City, KS 66441
Geary Rehabilitation & Fitness Center is a division of Geary Community Hospital. Located at 104 S. Washington, Geary Rehab & Fitness has a mission to provide the best service possible, in the areas of physical, occupational, and speech therapies.
The following is a list of therapies and services offered at Geary Rehabilitation & Fitness Center.
- Prevention – GR & FC offers the IMPAC education program, which is individually tailored to each business on how to avoid common injuries associated with repetitive or prolonged strain. The nationally recognized program has been shown to reduce work place injuries up to 70%.
- Fitness & Wellness Programming – Individually designed fitness programs available.
- Acute Injury Management & Rehab – Physical & Occupational Therapy services for injured employees.
- Rehab to Job Transition – assisting in employee transition back to the job by ON-SITE VISITS.
- In-House Rehab Services – Physical & Occupational Therapy services available ON-SITE.
- Ergonomic Analysis – analysis of job requirements, including postures and positions employees assume, lifting and repetition requirements at work stations, work tools used, and environment. This determines if employees are at increased risk for injury.
- Post Offer Screening – available for those jobs that place employees at greater risk for injury. Individually structured testing involving 28 tests and measures, where the employer receives a printout to determine if the employee has the physical capability to safely perform the job.
- Work Conditioning – work related, intensive, goal-oriented treatment specifically designed to restore an individual’s strength, endurance, ROM, flexibility, motor control, and cardiopulmonary functions. The goal is to restore physical capacity and function so employee can return to work.
- Functional Capacity Evaluation – formal evaluation designed to determine physical and functional capabilities. FCE’s assess participation, cooperation, and effort levels. Functional test components are also included, that assess safe maximal and safe repeatable performance.