4:00 – 7:00 pm
June – October
GCH Front Parking Lot
The GCH Farmers Market features fresh locally-produced
fruits and vegetables • eggs and cheese • jams and jellies • coffee and more!
Monthly cooking demonstrations presented by Geary County Extension.
The GCH Farmers Market accepts SNAP/EBT benefits through Live Well Geary County.
To become a vendor: Click here to download the Vendor Registration form
Complete and return it to the GCH Marketing & Public Relations Department or register on-site the day of the market.
Questions? Contact us at 785-210-3307 or email@example.com.
The GCH Farmers Market is intended to provide the community with access to fresh, whole foods and to support our small local farmers, thus there is no charge to vendors to participate in the Market. We ask that you respect GCH property and the space of your co-vendors.
- Vendor set-up begins at 3:00 pm on Farmers Market day
- Use only marked vendor stalls. If you require more than one vendor stall, please contact us in advance
- Electrical hookups are not available on-site
Items not permitted at the Farmers Market:
- Foods that are intended for immediate, on-premises consumption
- Non-food items such as crafts or manufactured goods
- Live animals
Find answers in this helpful online brochure produced by KSDA and K-State Research & Extension
Food Safety for Kansas Farmers Market Vendors: Regulations and Best Practices